mardi 4 mars 2014

New Collections "Pink'nRoses" & "The Frog Prince"

Hi :)

Here are my newest collections
For all the pink lovers I'm happy to present my new kit "Pink'N'Roses"
Pink is my favorite color if I could I would love to put pink everywhere !
This kit was created with beautiful shades of pink and with a lot of funny elements to play with.
For sure you will see life in pink !!

The kit will be perfect for valentine,love or girly pages but also for wedding or romantic pages and I'm sure you will find a lot of another uses for it !



























This one inspired by The Frog Prince tale,I've started it last year after watching the great Disney movie "The Princess and The frog"I fell in love with that story and decided to try to make a kit inspired by that wonderful tale.








3 commentaires:

Leda Bottino a dit…

Could you send me your e-mail? I need some informations. lcbottino@gmail.com
Regards, Leda Bottino

Unknown a dit…

Have You pleas one School kit ?

Unknown a dit…

I love all the colors & elements you use in your kits :)