dimanche 21 avril 2013

April Digiscrap&Co Magazine and I Sea You Re-Release :)

 Hi Everyone

This month I had the great honor to be featured in the Digiscrap&Co Magazine,for this occasion I've created a mini kit called Mothers Day,this mini is sold with the magazineat Digital Crea.

I also have a re-release for you of my very first sea kit made a few years ago,I forgot it in my drawers when I've started at SBG so now it is back for you

You will find in it some funny elements to use ,beautiful sea life like fishes ,seashells,sand but also a cute shell doll ,a vintage sea angel and a lot of funny elements to use.

I've added too a lot of water effect for a gorgeous look on your pages.
Everything is perfectly color-coordinated for your scrappin pleasure.

You can find every product separately (kit,overlays,alpha & quickpages) or as a collection for a special price.

Click the previews to go to the SBG Store





 And here's the mini kit featured in the Digiscrap&Co Magazine this month and some beautiful page made with it click the preview to go to Digital Crea store

Aucun commentaire: