mercredi 2 novembre 2011

New kit "Always You" + DSD Storewide Sale

LienClick the preview to download the freebie :)
Thanks for reading me I wish you a nice DSD Hugs Peg

6 commentaires:

Svetlanka a dit…

Bravo!!Wonderful kit! Super!!!

Abeille a dit…

Il est vraimetn magnifique ton nouveau kit et merciii pour le freebie!!

Madeline a dit…

Wow!Another Amazing kit and pages.Thanks for the Beautiful Freebie:)Happy NSD..xoxo

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Jitka, Most a dit…

Wow, amazing!
Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

le blog de Ptitesouris a dit…

Coucou Peggy ,pourrais tu s'il te plait me contacter sur ma boite email :ptitesouris106@gmail.com

merci par avance